Background

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Miss Maya's Photo shoots



I have two very talented friends, who for baby gifts did some incredible photos. Such talent, I'm sure glad I don't have to choose just one. Here's a few favorites of our newest princess.

These were done courtesy of Emily Harkness




www. emilyharknessphotography.com


These were done by Marianne Schaelling





www.littlelottiephotography.com

7 comments:

Adrian said...

So cute, J! What a pretty little girl and a pretty mom. Hope you're feeling better everyday.

The Original Mangums said...

Janna, these ae wonderful, I could not pick just one either - she is beautiful...our sweet mericle baby! Sure love all of you!

Adri said...

She is such a beauty! Congratulations, Mangums! We are thrilled for you all.

Jeni said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL! Congrats you guys.

Jeni said...

Oh, and I changed our blog address. It's http://captainwags.blogspot.com
Not that I post a lot on it anymore. I'm a Facebook nut. But I do post every couple weeks or so.

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

These are so awesome! Both friends did a fantastic job.

By the way, I left Maya's announcement and Lauren's announcement there. If you think about it, will you mail it to me at some point.

The Busch's Hullabaloo said...

She is gorgeous! I'm glad she is able to keep you company in the wee hours of the morning. We wouldn't want you to get too much sleep. Her arrival announcement and Lauren's baptism announcement were beautiful, thanks for sending them!