Background

Monday, April 28, 2008

Mouthful of Chips

If you have chips in your mouth and try to say words such as: Tarantula, Nebula, Ambulance, and marshmallow, what does it sound like? This video was taken right around Christmas 2007, I found it last night as I was browsing through my video files - this is what we do when mom's not around. Stay up late, eat chips, say "Nebula," then wrestle. It's funny until the next day when Janna asks me, "How late were the girls up last night?" . . .

3 comments:

Lexi said...

that was the cutest video yet! I loved the nebula! your girls are incredible! Mom

Danica said...

Cute girls. Rylee was cracking me up with her little tounge.

The Original Mangums said...

I don't know how I got switched with Troy and Lexi's blog name, but that was from me, Mom Mangum, and I want you to know that I love you four! Mom