Not sure what to say other than . . . Happy Birthday to me and Maya! I couldn't have ever imagined that on my 37th Birthday we would add Maya to the family. June 28th is so great I just had to share it.
Maya made a dramatic 1st appearance. It was the most amazing sound ever to hear those first gasps for air followed by that perfect cry.
That tiny hand wrapped around my finger for the first time. This friend seems familiar to me somehow.
We've waited so long for you
June 30, 2011. 10am
We have had a lot of support from family and friends the last few days, and even more over the last few years. Maya's arrival is nothing short of a miracle. She is doing very well and eating like a champion. While I'm boasting, I'll toss in that I have personally changed 6 diapers already. Awesome.
Thanks to all of you for your fasting and prayers that helped get Maya here.
We had professional pictures done at the hospital by Bella Baby Photography. They turned out incredible.
password: 0628mayamangum
Here are a few of my favorites:



7 comments:
Awesome post Mark! The family looks great and Maya Kate is SOOOOO adorable. We love you so very much.
-Robin & Brent
Absolutely wonderful! She is beautiful, totally awesome and we love all three of your girls so much. We thank Father daily for them and ask His choice blessings to be with you FIVE!
She is beautiful! We are so happy for you. Maya couldn't have been blessed with a more wonderful family!
She is so beautiful!! Congratulations.
What a gorgeous baby! I can't wait to meet her and see my other two gorgeous girls! Congratulations! Is she a good sleeper other than during the day?
Nope. Absolutely not. She hasn't a clue of what sleep at night means. Foreign concept, they don't teach that one in baby school. So we stay up at night together when she's not "milk drunk." The term we use to describe how unresponsive she is right after eating. Eyes partially closed, mouth wide open, little bit of drool, arms hanging limply, breathing loud and sleeping deep.
More pictures please - need more pictures!
Post a Comment