Background

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas fun

The nativity starring Lauren as Mary, cousin Bentley as Joseph and the donkey



Christmas morning music filled the air.  Cousin Annie on piano, Lauren on violin and Rylee on electric guitar.     
Thank goodness for volume and off buttons.


Rylee's make-up kit, what a masterpiece!






4 comments:

The Original Mangums said...

Our Nativity was Lucy as Mary & Craig as Joseph - Seth didn't want to do it. It was very nice. I also like yours, the donkey especially! Your concert sounds devine, I'm glad I was not in ear shot though. Rylee, you are a beauty queen! My goodness, a pink lady! Christmas is fun!

Jeni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I can't believe how much Lauren looks like you! And Rylee is hysterical!! It was so fun to see you the other night!

Maddy said...

wow just beautiful